While my main blog (N. E. White) has garnered several blog awards over the years, this blog hasn’t – until now.
Laith of Laith’s Ramblings has not only given me an award, he’s given me the opportunity to let you all know about the photography blogs I admire. Many thanks, Laith.
Now, I know that many of you probably do not like these awards. Yes, they are self-serving and, some may say, annoying, but it is nice to be recognized. If you’d rather not participate, don’t. But, please, if you are listed below, know that it is because I believe you maintain a lovely blog.
1. Thank the person that gave the award to you. (Done!)
2. List seven things about yourself
3. Pass it along to seven others
Seven Things About Me (in no specific order)
- I am double jointed.
- I have corns on my toes. (No, not like corn kernels, but like those harden, calloused bits of skin.)
- The color of my eyes are white/brown/black/grey/and everything in between in very very small amounts.
- I used to get paid to burn forests.
- I am a proud dog owner.
- The other day, I took a picture of a dead colt.
- I’m jealous of my husband’s wicked wit.
Seven Others Deserving Recognition
- Cardinal Guzman – some great photos and badges!
- HundredPics – for some great shots of the great north-land.
- NBush Photography – I’m new to this blog, but the pictures are gorgeous, as is the site.
- Mother Grogan – I’m not sure why he’s named his blog Mother Grogan, but he primarily posts pictures of Poland, his homeland. Cool shots!
- Flickr Comments – by FrizzText is just an all-round great photography blog. He features other photographers from his various photo groups, and occasionally shares his music.
- Wind Against Current – the two authors of this blog change-up their photo posts with kayak posts, but their pictures on the water always bring me back.
- El Bueno, El Feo, y El Malo – awesome photos of the Spanish countryside and public art.
There are far more photography blogs I would like to add to this list, but I’ll keep to the rules. If you have a moment, check ’em out.